Here are 10 tips to help you and your family be prepared for an emergency. 🚨
- Create an emergency plan
- Create an emergency contact list posted in clear view
- Have a pre-designated place to meet / check in
- Create an emergency contact in your phone contacts - ICE (In Case of Emergency)
- Have an emergency Id in your wallet or purse
- Have an emergency fund (in the bank but also some cash at home too)
- Keep your important paperwork together in a fireproof container
- Wear your medical alert bracelet or necklace if you have a medical allergy or condition
- Have a storm package prepared at all times (Be ready for hurricanes, flooding or blizzards!)
- Have a first aid kit in both your home and cars
You never know when an emergency will happen. But you CAN be prepared on what to do if it does happen because there is a plan ready to be put into action. Get started on creating your own emergency plan. Be prepared - Just in case.
And if you are not sure where to start, I have created an Emergency Planner that is available in the personal use shop.